CG General: Models, Textures, Animation
Post-Production: Compositing and VFX
Digital Sculpting and Painting
Fabrication for Stop Motion
Maya, ZBrush, KeyShot, Unity
Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects
Microsoft Word, Excel, SQL Server
UBIQUITI NETWORKS, INC., San Jose, CA (September 2012-March 2017)
CG Generalist, Technical Art Director
- Streamlined small-team video development for internationally marketed products.
- Accelerated generation of CG models, animations, and digital effects work.
- Enhancing existing CAD models for commercial project renders/movies.
THE ART INSTITUTE OF PORTLAND, Portland, OR (July 2012-January 2015)
Stop Motion Studio Manager, 3D Modeling Tutor/T.A.
- Setup/maintenance of animation studio equipment for classroom and project needs.
- Dedicated, long-term tutoring in classrooms and help labs.
LUNA’S PUPPETS, Battleground, WA (April-October 2014)
Assistant Puppet Fabricator
- Focused development of traditional fabrication skills.
BENT IMAGE LAB, Portland, OR (October 2013)
Art Department Props Assistant
- Efficient, collaborative props fabrication for a nationally broadcasted commercial.
THE ART INSTITUTE OF PORTLAND – FOUND Production (2012-2013)
Scenic Lead, Puppet Fabricator, Post-Production Coordinator
- Skilled and enthusiastic delegation and execution of tasks.
- Sustained diplomatic communication among various teams.
B.A. / Media Arts and Animation
The Art Institute of Portland – Portland, OR (2015)
B.A. / Anthropology
Reed College – Portland, OR (2009)
Music, comics and graphic novels, metal and woodworking, jiu-jitsu, fire eating, skydiving.